Thursday, July 29, 2004

Carnival Chocs!

Joooo!!! Jessmin n I are gonna stone ya wif the chocolates and bury ya alive wif all the remaining chocs we bought. "Just collect the chocolates"...Bleahx nobody told us bout picking the chocs and deciding on e qty. of chocs we had to collect. Arghhh *BiSHHHH+dies+PUIII+roarrrsss[combined effort from e rest]*. JK... "P

Heee regarding Geog Soc. meeting and our discussion this evening...I'm speechless. Cheer up Geogies, esp. Woon, Mao and Pris. We must work hand-in-hand wif our president and get things workin' k? As for our carnival stall, let's leave it to fate and prayyyy hard that people will be swarming to our stall and play our memory game, and if they are damn sui1 and dun get e marche vouchers, then we ll in for a treat! X)

Jess...so much bout e horseriding we tokked bout on e cab, so are ya inspired to *neigh* during class? "Jessmin neighs"...LOL. Anyway thank you for reading my blog sooo religiously...btw I went through some thinkin tonite and thot of a v gd reason y i blog. It's to save my memories online so that I can read em again when i grow old...so i've decided not to conceal my thots...and i dun care wad ppl think, it's not deliberately meant for e world to read...yupz.

K PeepS..are we all set for Carnival? Sleeeeep well tmr and gear up for e our carnival...everyone must be involved, tt includes LOPO and CherHern...k I'm slightly talkative tonite cos all of ya hardly blogs and I wanna make this blog more complete wif more of my entries so haha yeah pls contribute in this blog too guys. Act. I can go on but i got other stuffs to do,  so i ll be back tmr..YawnzzzZzzz BISHHHhhhh! *punches myself from falling asleep* K bye

No comments: